lunedì 29 ottobre 2007

Rudy's tours service


My job is to give tours in mercedes van in Rome and in Tuscany,Florence, Siena,in the Tuscany wine country side , in the Amalfi coast etc.To have a tour means to go around our cities visiting it and its monuments.With a sightseeing tour we will watch sites and monuments on board.Means that I will show you somethings with my finger and you will be attracted from the places and from my informations about history, legends of the place we tour .With a tour we will go togheter around the city and we will go inside the sites but, sometimes, when parking spots are not avaible, I will illustrate you the sites and I will give you the right time to visit it, waiting for you beside the car . This kind of tours is a good way to have a feeling in Rome, the best way to visit the eternal city or Italy.I do my tours concerning the time, in the sense that I will drive you around visiting sites in chronological way,so, you will start to visit Rome from the most ancient places and, step by step, we will visit the city, ending the tour, visiting of the modern places and monumets of Rome.At the end of the tour, your knowledge of the city will be complete and you will never forget it! My job, like driver guide, is to let you know and let you enjoy my country with a tour, sightseiing tour or with an excursion.
Visit me at http://www.rome-car-tours.com or contact me at rotilio.grimaccia@tin.it

Nessun commento: